Girl Scout Cookie Sales Requirements
Girl Scout cookies will be for sale again at MarsCon 2017. Troops wishing to sell at MarsCon shall coordinate as described below:
- You must have a badge for MarsCon, we do offer day passes.
- The Con has graciously provided a table for troops to share—located by Free Mars (2nd floor, Cardinal Perch). Local/Bloomington law and Con policy forbid any sales in hotel rooms and from carts or wagons. Sales are to be conducted only at the sales table during specific hours. Due to the effort required to prepare for the event and gather supplies, deadline to signup is February 24th. Troops interested in selling, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll do our best to accommodate specific shift requests, changes, etc. but please be patient. Final schedule will be sent out around February 25th.
Please note, Friday evening and Saturday from 12 to 2 and 4 to 6 are committed.
Sale hours are:
- Friday: Noon-8:00pm
- Saturday: Noon-8:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm
Once registered and while not selling cookies, the Scouts might want to check out kid-friendly activities in the Anime/YA (2nd floor, Hawk’s Ridge) and Children’s Programming (2nd floor, Mallard Point) rooms.
Dragons In Space
March 3-5, 2017
Hilton Minneapolis/St Paul Airport/Mall of America
3800 American Blvd. E.
Bloomington, MN 55425
|Send questions about MarsCon to email@example.com, we’ll do our best to send answers!
More about MarsCon may be found at...
• MarsCon Dementia Track: https://marscondementia.com
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarsconMpls – #MarsConDIS
• FaceBook: www.facebook.com/Marscon
If you are searching for the Marscon in Williamsburg, VA click here.
© 2016 and/or 2017, FenSF