Girl Scout Cookie Sales
Girl Scout cookie sales are welcome again at MarsCon 2019. Troops wishing to sell at MarsCon shall coordinate as described below:
- You must have a badge for MarsCon, we do offer day passes.
- The Con has graciously provided a table for troops to share—located by Free Mars (2nd floor, Cardinal Perch). Local/Bloomington law and Con policy forbid any sales in hotel rooms and from carts or wagons. Sales are to be conducted only at the sales table during specific hours. Due to the effort required to prepare for the event and gather supplies, deadline to signup is February 24th. Troops interested in selling, please contact email@example.com. We'll do our best to accommodate specific shift requests, changes, etc. but please be patient. Final schedule will be sent out around February 25th.
Proposed sale hours are:
Once registered and while not selling cookies, the Scouts might want to check out kid-friendly activities in the Anime/YA (2nd floor, Hawk’s Ridge) and Children’s Programming (2nd floor, Mallard Point) rooms.
“Legends In Our Own Mind”
March 1-3, 2019
Hilton Minneapolis/St Paul Airport/Mall of America
3800 American Blvd. E.
Bloomington, MN 55425
|Send questions about MarsCon to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll do our best to send answers!
More about MarsCon may be found at...
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarsconMpls
• FaceBook: www.facebook.com/Marscon
• Dementia: marscondementia.wordpress.com
If you are searching for the Marscon in Williamsburg, VA click here.
© 2018 and/or 2019, FenSF